WHO WE ARE ?
USE OF PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED
SARL DISTILLERIE CASTAN undertakes, in accordance with the legislation in force in France and Europe, to ensure the protection of all the personal data of purchasers on the www.distilleriecastan.com site, as well as the confidentiality and security of the personal data of service users. This data is also secure. The present policy informs you about the way in which SARL DISTILLERIE CASTAN and any of its partners process your personal data.
WHY DO WE PROCESS YOUR DATA ?
SAS DISTILLERIE CASTAN records certain personal data about its purchasers for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes.
This enables SAS DISTILLERIE CASTAN to :
- This user account may be deleted or modified at any time at the customer’s request by contacting SAS DISTILLERIE CASTAN by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by post at the following address: 55 chemin de la Cardonnarié, 81130 Villeneuve-sur-Vère.
- Manage the various orders that users place on the site,
- Invoice and collect payments
- Provide pre-sales and after-sales service,
- Handle complaints, in order to provide the best possible response to buyer requests.
SAS DISTILLERIE CASTAN will use the personal data provided by the customer.
- Communicate for customer management purposes,
- Manage disputes,
- Operate services, the browsing data of customers browsing www.distilleriecastan.com will enable SAS DISTILLERIE CASTAN to improve its Internet site, based on statistics and on consumers’ use of the site. Customer data is stored for the time required to carry out the above operations. Data may be kept for a maximum of three years after the last transaction on the www.distilleriecastan.com website.
SAS DISTILLERIE CASTAN also processes buyer data for other purposes.
- Organize marketing and sales operations,
- Organize contests,
- Survey site users to plan improvements,
- Analyze the use of offers to make proposals to customers.
SAS DISTILLERIE CASTAN also processes your data in order to meet its legal obligations :
- Retain data required to meet legal obligations,
- To manage data communication requests from authorized authorities.
As the case may be, SAS DISTILLERIE CASTAN processes your personal data collected directly from you. SAS DISTILLERIE CASTAN may also receive data collected from you by a third party. SAS DISTILLERIE CASTAN only processes users’ personal data if this is absolutely necessary.
The data collected is intended for SAS DISTILLERIE CASTAN and possibly its partners.
HOW TO MODIFY OR DELETE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
In accordance with the French law n°78-17 of January 6, 1978 “informatique et libertés” as well as the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation, adopted on April 27, 2016 by the European Parliament, every user has the right to access, delete or modify their personal data, this only applies to the individual’s personal data. Under no circumstances may he or she modify the personal data of others.
HOW YOUR DATA IS SECURED
SAS DISTILLERIE CASTAN makes every effort to ensure data security, and all files created from personal data are secure. SAS DISTILLERIE CASTAN ensures that buyers’ data is treated confidentially and securely, including when SAS DISTILLERIE CASTAN’s commercial partners use this data. To this end, appropriate technical and organizational measures have been put in place to prevent the loss, misuse, alteration and deletion of your personal data. These measures are adapted according to the level of sensitivity of the data processed and the level of risk presented by the processing or its implementation.
EMBEDDED CONTENT FROM OTHER SITES
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles). Embedded content from other sites behaves in the same way as if the visitor were visiting that other site.
REQUEST FOR DELETION OF PERSONAL DATA
For reasons of confidentiality, you are entitled to request the deletion of certain personal information concerning you. his form concerns requests for the deletion of personal data collected by SAS DISTILLERIE CASTAN and its partners. When you send your request, we try to strike the right balance between protecting the privacy of individuals and the public’s right to access this information. We may, for example, refuse to delete certain information if it concerns financial fraud or criminal convictions.
COOKIE MANAGEMENT POLICY
A cookie is the equivalent of a small text file, stored on the computer of the user of the www.distilleriecastan.com website. They enable SAS DISTILLERIE CASTAN to store user data in order to facilitate navigation and enable certain functions. A cookie enables your computer to store various technical data enabling general control of public access to the site (number of visits, frequency of exposure to an advertising banner, connection to other sites, etc.) or personalization of the pages displayed with a view to your future interactions with the site.
SAS DISTILLERIE CASTAN
55 Chemin de la Cardonnarié – 81130 VILLENEUVE SUR VERE
Phone : 05.63.53.04.61. – Email : email@example.com
Siret number : 528 785 637 000 18